Why I don't want to immigrate to the United States of America...and why I even can't travel there!



After working hard for more than a year and a half, with my girlfriend we came to the decision to go traveling around the Caribbean's. For couple of months during the winter. Great, we have saved money, we have worked hard, we deserved it. Initially we thought to go east (India/Nepal and on on on) but we have been in Asia already, so the choice was made - we are going to cross the Atlantic ocean. We started looking for flight tickets and we decided to land first in Cuba. Of course we have to find our way out of there and after some researches we figure out, that there are very cheap connections with Miami. As well flying back from New York to Europe can be very cheap. So we decided to fly Miami or Orlando and from there connect to Panama or Nicaragua. Or some other country in central America as it is a lot cheaper than flying from Cuba. I have some family living in Florida, as well we have friends across the US, it would be better to stay there for a week...all good but I am holding eastern Europe passport and that’s not so much fun (apparently) if you want to fly to US. My girlfriend is Dutch and tourist visa isn’t an  issue for her. So after I read carefully on internet what and how I am suppose to proceed to get tourist visa, I filled up DS 160, I sent in online, I paid them 160 us dollars (this is the amount they ask for tourist visas) and I scheduled an appointment in the nearest embassy of  the United states. Printed out all kind of papers, bank account estatement, invitation from my relatives in America was also sent, etc…
The nearest embassy was 1 and half hour drive to Amsterdam. I got up in time the same morning, shower, shave, etc...i guess you know that feeling when you go to exam or to important  meeting....
After patiently waiting my turn I was went called to walk to the kiosk, where nicely was asked from overweight man to leave my fingerprints...welcome in America...then I was asked to wait another 10 minutes when I was called to show up on the next kiosk. I was attended by another overweight lady, which didn’t introduce herself, so I would name her Fatty. She ask me if I have a job in the Netherlands, why I want to go to US and after few more questions she pulled out piece of paper, put a stamp and signed it...Your visa application is denied, sorry...she said. I was confused in the first moment, to be rejected that quickly. I reminded her that  I also have some other paperwork, but she wasn’t interested at all. Of course I asked why I can’t get a visa - Fatty told me that it is according law 214b. Of course I know what it is. I  know them until 375g by hard. I ask her to remind me what 214b means, and Fatty was very nice not to answer but to  remind me that I can apply again...I turned my back and I left the building...

I went looking for my girlfriend (she was waiting for me somewhere outside). When I saw her walking in the park near  by I called her by name. I believe she could see it on my face already..
  • We are not flying to America - and I told her quickly what happened.
The weather outside was pretty cold. Clean sky, dry, even the sun was shining, but cold. Winter fucking cold. We found a coffee shop to sit and have tea, coffee. She connected her phone to the wifi in the shop and asked google what the hell is 214 b...it turns out that I couldn’t show enough evidence that I would go back whenever I came...And  by presumption every consulate thinks that I am an immigrant. Basically everybody who ask for non immigrant visa by presumption will not leave US. So by presumption America think that everybody asking for that particular visa a liar! If I am correct in America's constitution everybody is innocent until proven guilty. Unless you are non American. I guess…

Anyway, I felt quite down after this. America goes off the plans, there are plenty of beautiful countries which I like to see. Maybe we don’t fly as cheap as we wish. I feel bad also for my girlfriend, as she has to go through that with me too...But because I couldn’t explain to Fatty why I wouldn’t immigrate to United states of America I would like to explain it here. To her. And to all American citizens:
  • I don’t want to immigrate in a country where health system is a business. Where poor people can’t afford health care. I wouldn’t like to end up in a hospital for any reason and after treatment to get invoice nearly impossible to pay off. I met a person who was sent by his company to US for a business trip. She ended up in a hospital after a car accident(not a major problem) but she still needed to stay for a few days. The bill was over 50 000 US dollars...luckily her company took care of it. But many people work for a lot less than 50 000 a year, aren’t they? Do I have to sell one of my kidneys on the black market if I need a bypass?
  • I also wouldn’t enjoy very much living in a country where every psycho can go in the shop and buy a gun. Imagine - you are in the supermarket doing your weekly groceries. Then the big black lady near the butcher, pushes by mistake her cart into the back of the psycho who is walking with pack of cheap beer. The psycho who is depressed because of his cheating girlfriend, and his low paid shit job or whatever freaky reasons he has is pulling out the gun he bought a week ago and  points it to the forehead of the old lady. Before she can say something the trigger is pulled, then he shoot the lady on the cassa, then he is pointing it to you, but luckily you were fast enough to jump and hide behind the fridge with Budweiser. Then you hear 4 more shots, before the someone else with a gun, manage to sneak very quiet behind the psycho and shoot him in the head with his magnum 45...happy ending story
  • I guess racism is all around the world. Everybody is kind of chauvinist in his own way. But I just like to mention that there are no many other countries, where white cop would pull out the gun to shoot with or without a reason black person.Well... South Africa for sure, to be fair. In general police brutality is everywhere. Kind of inferiority complexes are spread around. Police officers are popular in many places as not so nice people...Another guy with small dick who believes that all his problems, misery and shortcomings are caused because of the liberation of black people...well, i reckon few murders of white cops shooting to death black unarmed guy...in America...the land of freedom! Judge for yourself
  • I wouldn’t  immigrate to US also, because of the food over there. Yes, the food! Ask Robert Kenner about it. I don’t want to have fat and unhealthy kids, I don’t want eating fat and sugar, I don’t need junk food, I don’t wanna eat GMO, I don’t want to have chicken with the size of turkey, no snickers bars for me, etc...Meanwhile writing this I googled average human body weight...guess who has the biggest ass!!! No I don’t need a big company interested only in the profit to tell me what to eat, to make the reglementations of feeding and to be the only company delivering seeds for wheat, corn, rye, etc...no thanks!!!
  • Education is another business!!! WTF! I made a little research on - average college price per year is $ 24 000! How the hell a student can pay that. If daddy is reach is easy...but lots of daddies are not! Now I will copy and paste the text from a random university webpage:

or many students and parents, loans represent an important resource to help finance educational expenses. Whether federally or privately funded, loans can help fill the gap between need-based financial aid eligibility and total educational costs. In nearly every case, repayment of a loan begins after you graduate or leave DeVry University. Some of the loan programs available to qualifying students include:
  • Federal Direct Subsidized Loans
  • Federal Direct Non-subsidized Loans
  • Federal Perkins Loan4
  • Federal Direct Plus Loan
  • Private Student loans

Note:

Student loans, grants, and scholarships are available to those who qualify.

So if I qualify to take a loan, I will study, graduate, all good and I once I move out of my parents I will start my life in debt! If I don’t qualify for loan I don’t qualify for education. Do you understand what I say? No money, no college. No college, no degree!
So what choice has the average americans? Take a loan and the first 5 to 10 year (or more) after graduating you will have to be paying your education. Do I have to mention that then you have to live somewhere? Well there is coming the mortgage for the house. Then probably, you will lease your car. Because you have to go somehow to the place you will work, to pay the house. And the car. And the college. And all the rest...your flat 40” plasma, the laptop, the college of your kids, your credit card, your holiday (I have to mention that there is not such a thing as paid holiday in the US of America, neither 13th salary) . And before you turn around to see what just happened you will spend most of your life paying for all the goodies you have used.
  • I don’t want to immigrate to country which is spending billions of dollars on the army. I speak about more than 30% of the tax that each american pays are going in the army. How you can speak about peace, and in the same time spending so much money on arming.I very dislike the attitude attitude of the US government - muscle guy filled up with steroids in combination with cocaine and amphetamines being the guy who tells to everybody what to do. And how to do it. If not - he will start kicking asses! All the mess US made in the middle east, the inside job of 9/11, the ISIS, the fact that america is the biggest weapon producer and seller, the police violence and etc...all the good reasons to push me away from the idea of immigrating to the country which is the most supercilious terrorist in the world!!!

I have few more reasons why not to immigrate to the US of America...and everybody can add something else here, but this is suppose to be about my travel. Well I explained you missis Fatty. I hope you understand why I don't want to move to america. I just want to have a look around. Hope you will let me explain you that the next time when I come to ask for tourist visa. If I ever do!

Comments

  1. In addition, I would like to give another reason...I really don't want to live in a country with clown for a president. And yes, as the president mr. Donald Trump was elected from the americans himselves...I should guess that clown would be elected as president only from circus monkeys. Kind of.
    I don't know how to say it with other words. Or maybe I don't want to. But this guy is ego centric juggler, self important nut shell. You have choosen a business guy, to manage you. He will not rule America to help and support americans and their national interests..he will be supporting his own and his friends businesses...
    And not last yet, how is that possible, that #Donald Trump was elected for president with less votes than his opponent..I mean...is that democracy. Yes, I understand how the elections are working in the US, but guys, seriously? And we talk about nearly 3 million...for those who are confused 3 millions means 3 follwed by six zeros. That's a lot of people.
    Well, not that the oponent was beatifull flower. She is full with shit as well, but a bit more pragmatic.
    WAKE UP!!!!!!!!
    American dream is just a dream! This country doesn't belong to you anymore. If ever did...
    And I will quote an american person whom I met few weeks ago:
    “America is not any longer, what we tought it is...”

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment